Date(s) - 12/18/2016 - 12/20/2016
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
School of Japanese Healing Arts
Introduction to Japanese Facial Massage
Dec 18, 19, & 20
REGISTER today! Space is limited to the first 8 students.
In this Japanese facial massage course, students will learn:
- Essential preparation of equipment and supplies for proper Kobido application.
- Body mechanics specific to Kobido.
- 8 techniques in neck massage to improve circulation to the face.
- Over 50 Kobido massage and acupressure techniques to energize and lift facial muscles.
Class time: 9:30am-6:00pm
* A technique reference manual will be provided with the class. The pictorial manual, Kobido from Shogo Mochizuki is recommended for reference, available for purchase on Amazon.
Preparing for Class
All courses require students to provide their own tables, linens, lotions and bolsters. If you are traveling, equipment and other materials will be provided at an economical cost. Each course is unique and specific requirements are listed.
- Massage table.
- Face massage lotion. We recommend Bonvital Facial Therapy Massage Crème or the body massage oil from 302 Professional Skincare. If you have another cream or lotion you prefer, please bring that. Make sure it provides extreme glide.
- Personal facial cleanser.
- Set of table sheets.
- Hand or face towels.
- A rolling stool is recommended but not necessary.
*Students must have freshly groomed hands and nails appropriate for giving massage.
If you prefer PayPal
If you plan to pay by check, please fill out this form. Mail check to 1455 E. Mulberry St, Phoenix, AZ 85014 or drop off in person to the studio.